The era of s1 will begin at the start of 2019. Here is the list of levels in case you are interested:

s1 e1) Rise Above - Aika. Difficulty: 0. Release Date: January 10, 2019.

s1 e2) The Beginning of Time - dj-Nate. Difficulty: 0. Release Date: February 7, 2019.

s1 e3) Ena - Hinkik. Difficulty: 1. Release Date: April 1, 2019 (not gonna be an April Fools joke).

s1 e4) {Chillstep} Adrift - balderdact. Difficulty: 1. Release Date: April 30, 2019.

s1 e5) Believe - Spaze. Difficulty: 1. Release Date: May 17, 2019.

s1 e6) Desolate Path - ILG924. Difficulty: 2. Release Date: June 4, 2019.

s1 e7) Glorious Morning - Waterflame. Difficulty: 2. Release Date: July 4, 2019.

s1 e8) Race Around the World - Waterflame. Difficulty: 3. Release Date: August 20, 2019.

s1 e9) Time Leaper - Hinkik. Difficulty: 3. Release Date: September 19, 2019.

s1 e10) Aurora - BurgeraX. Difficulty: 4. Release Date: October 1, 2019.

s1 e11) Supernova - Xtrullor. Difficulty: 5. Release Date: October 30, 2019.

s1 e12) Ichor - Xtrullor. Difficulty: 5. Release Date: December 1, 2019.

s1 e13) Angels (2.0) - DJVI. Difficulty: 6 (or 5). Release Date: December 20, 2019.

And that is all! There is still SO many more levels to arrive. After the conclusion of s1, all of the levels above will be uploaded in a level pack. s2 should start at the beginning of 2020. Thank you for making my hands sore :D

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, Hoek said:

What's the s1 you talk so much about ?

s1, season 1. The beginning of my levels. A lot of other users' levels inspired me to make my own levels (they will probably suck). You can help by sharing one of your best creations to me! I might even reply and post a review. :) 

• Heart 1

I'm totally hyped for s4 (I was joking there is no plans for s4). Just so you know user Waved already made a level with TIme Leaper, and it has already been featured in the official s3 DLC pack.

God damn I didn't know there would be a s4

6 hours ago, SeeBeyond said:

I'm totally hyped for s4. Just so you know user Waved already made a level with TIme Leaper, and it has already been featured in the official s3 DLC pack.

Noice. This made my day

10 hours ago, Hoek said:

God damn I didn't know there would be a s4

As far as we know, there is no plan for a new S4 DLC, and ifi t does end up happening, it won't be for a while, since overpass is currently being worked on