Waterfell

Level Maker
  • Content count

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Good

About Waterfell

  • Rank
    Member
  • Birthday 08/23/02

Recent Profile Visitors

127 profile views
  1. I hate F-777 songs.. I guess I'll have to play this one without headphones.
  2. ddddddddDDDdd
  3. I'm the first to have 100% videos of both of these levels so I might as well create a thread here
  4. AgNO₃ - the waters

    Version 1.0.0

    10 downloads

    level I made for the song "the dihydrogen monoxide molecules" made by "silver nitrate" reviews/comments are appreciated
  5. pretty sure I'm the first to beat this with 100% and the heart.
  6. Lunar

    Version 1.0.0

    19 downloads

    This is my first actual Soundodger level. It takes inspiration from many of the creators who's levels I love, such as Grogle, Blü, and even Furret. It's kinda a compilation of everything I enjoy in a level, mixed in with a small bit of originality. As for the song, Virtual Riot made most of it in 4 hours, then cleaned the mix a short time later. This level is similar, as it took me around 8 hours of creating to make the whole thing. Whew. Difficulty: much more than it should be Video Link: right here Please leave a review or comment, and feel free to send me a message if you need to!
  7. this is my introduction, I guess I spend 90% of my time playing video games, mostly rhythm games. My favorite games are VVVVVV, Geometry Dash, Antichamber, osu!, and Touhou games. The other 10% of my time I spend eating or watching anime (cuz I'm a HECKING weeb!!!) I'll try to be active here, this seems like a really cool community and I'd love to be a part of it kthx